Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery, Hip and Knee Replacement Specialist
Dr. Gilbert is a graduate of the University of Illinois and Duke University School of Medicine. He completed his orthopedic surgery residency at Duke University Medical Center, and furthered his training with an Adult Joint Reconstruction Fellowship at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Dr. Gilbert is board certified by the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, and has a broad range of knowledge in general orthopedics. Dr. Gilbert specializes in the treatment of hip and knee arthritis. His areas of surgical expertise include:
• minimally invasive hip and knee replacements
• partial knee replacements
• Makoplasty robotically assisted joint replacements (hip and knee)
• knee arthroscopy
• direct anterior muscle sparing hip replacements
• revision hip and knee replacements
• computer assisted surgery
• gender specific joint replacements
• rapid rehabilitation protocols for faster recovery after surgery
• outpatient joint replacement surgery
Click here to find out more about orthopedic joint replacement Raleigh, NC Apex, NC and Durham, NC.