Visitation Guidelines for Outpatient/Inpatient Procedures
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask while in the facility, maintain social distancing and be screened daily.
- Outpatient surgical patients are allowed one visitor to accompany them for a procedure/same-day surgery.
- Surgical patients staying overnight are allowed two adult visitors for their entire length of stay. (see below for overnight visitors)
- Children may visit when accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
- Pediatric surgical patients are allowed two parent/guardian visitors in Pre-op and PACU.
- We reserve the right to adjust our visitor policy based on seasonal and/or community viral illness spread.
Visitation Guidelines for Patients requiring Overnight stay.
- Adult inpatients may designate two support people aged 18 or older for the entire length of stay in the hospital.
- One of those may be designated to stay overnight if requested.
Visitors within these guidelines are allowed in the cafeteria and lobby.