Visitation Guidelines for Outpatient/Inpatient Procedures
- All Visitors will be required to always wear mask while in the facility, maintain social distancing and be screened daily.
- NO visitor under the age of 18 is permitted inside the facility. (Exceptions made on case-by-case basis)
- Outpatient surgical patients are allowed one visitor to accompany them for a procedure/same-day surgery.
- Inpatient visitors are allowed two adult visitors for their entire length of stay. (see below for overnight)
- Pediatric surgical patients are allowed two parent/guardian visitors in Pre-op and PACU.
Visitation Guidelines for Patients requiring Overnight stay.
- Adult inpatients may designate two support people aged 18 or older for the entire length of stay in the hospital.
- One of those may be designated to stay overnight if requested.
Visitors within these guidelines are allowed in the cafeteria and lobby.